Adaptive Fitness for Professionals Home Study
This six hour home study course is designed to teach personal trainers and fitness professionals looking to increase their client base to perform proper evaluations on clients with different impairments. It also teaches program design, proper safety precautions and much more.
You will learn the the following topics:
- Goal setting
- Disability classifications
- Associated and non-associated afflictions
- Older adults
- Visual Impairments
- Muscular Disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Spinal Cord Injuries/Abnormalities
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Cardiovascular exercise
- Interventions and emergency procedures
- You will earn the AFP certificate.
- Passing Grade: 75%
- View the Distance Education page to register for the course.