The Business of Personal Training: Start Successfully Home Study
In this home study course you will learn what it takes to build a full personal training practice and run an efficient, successful business.
- Review the advantages and disadvantages of working in a gym, corporate and private setting;
- Explain the accounting and taxation considerations;
- Identify time management, organization skills and filing ideas for your business;
- Evaluate future trends and opportunities that will exist in the future; and
- Describe how to build your business vision.
- a 45–page downloadable manual with case studies and learning exercises.
- Business Strategies for Personal Training, S.L. Lee, S.R.K. Persad, Canadian Personal Trainers Network (CPTN), Toronto, 2003.
After purchasing the course you will receive login information that will provide you access to the 45–page downloadable manual. A copy of Business Strategies for Personal Training will be mailed to you via Canada Post. An online quiz must be completed and a grade of 80% or higher achieved in order to complete the course and earn continuing education credits.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Personal Trainers
- Chapter 2: Liability Prevention
- Chapter 3: Business Set Up
- Chapter 4: Where to Work
- Chapter 5: Sound Business Structure
- CPTN CECs: 4.0
- Passing Grade: 75%
- Successful completion of Start Successfully quiz.
Fee (HST included): CPTN Member: $84.00 CAD / Non-Member: $115.5 CAD
- View the Distance Education page to register for the course.