Distance Education Courses
Distance education provides an in-home solution to earning a certification. For recertification as a CPTN-CPT, trainers can earn all their Continuing Education Credits (CECs) to meet the renewal requirements through Distance Education.
|Course||Member Price||Non-Member Price||CEC|
|A Course In Breathing||$120.00 CAD||$120.00 CAD||CPTN-7|
|Business of Personal Training: Start Successfully||$84.00 CAD||$115.50 CAD||CPTN-4|
|Double the Effectiveness of Your Bodyweight Training||$120.00 CAD||$120.00 CAD||CPTN-7|
|Ground Based Abs||$65.00 CAD||$65.00 CAD||CPTN-4|
|NASE Speed and Explosion Certification Level 1||$299.00 CAD||$310.00 CAD||CPTN-7|
|NASE Speed and Explosion Certification Level 2||$399.00 CAD||$415.00 CAD||CPTN-7|
|NASE Speed and Explosion Level 2 Self-Study Course||$299.00 CAD||$310.00 CAD||CPTN-7|
|Progressive Olympic Lifting||$180.32 CAD||$180.32 CAD||CPTN-14|
|Science of Squat, Bench Press, and Deadlift||$150.00 CAD||$150.00 CAD||CPTN-7|
|The Tempo Matrix||$120.00 CAD||$120.00 CAD||CPTN-7|
|Unmasking Superfoods||$120.00 CAD||$120.00 CAD||CPTN-7|
Note: Please read the requirements and the prerequisites for the courses before registering.
Other CPTN Pre-Approved Distance Education Providers
CECs earned through these CPTN pre-approved provider courses can be used towards certification renewal. All other courses not listed requires a CEC Petition.
American Academy of Health and Fitness (AAHF)
- Back Stability: Integrating Science and Therapy™ – CPTN-7
- Cancer and the Older Adult™ – CPTN-7
- Developing Agility and Quickness for Sport Performance™ – CPTN-7
- Exercise and Cancer Survivorship™ – CPTN-7
- Exercise Management of Chronic Diseases and Disabilities for All Ages™ – CPTN-7
- Fitness Assessment and Exercise Prescription for All Ages™ – CPTN-14
- JrFit™ Youth Fitness Specialty Certification – CPTN-14
- Nutrition for Special Dietary Needs™ – CPTN-7
- SrFit™ Mature Fitness Specialty Certification – CPTN-14
- Strength Training Older Adults™ – CPTN-7
- The Janda System of Evaluation and Treatment of Muscle Imbalance™ – CPTN-7
Fitness Kickboxing Canada Inc (FKCI)
- Fitness Kickboxing for the Personal Trainer – Module 1 Home Study – CPTN-4
- Fitness Boxing for the Personal Trainer – Module 1 Home Study – CPTN-4
View the Fitness Kickboxing Canada courses.
Human Kinetics (HK)
- View the CPTN approved Human Kinetics courses.
Important: Only certificates of completion exhibiting the CPTN credits (CECs) earned will be accepted. If your certificate does not list your CPTN credits, please contact Human Kinetics. All other courses not listed requires a CEC Petition.
International Youth Conditioning Association (IYCA)
- Long Term Athlete Development – CPTN-7
- Youth Fitness Specialist Level 1 – CPTN-7
- Youth Fitness Specialist Level 2 – CPTN-7