Karsten Jensen’s Personal Trainer Profile
|Education:||MSc, Bilingual (Dansk / English)|
|Certifications:|| First Aid
C.H.E.K Practitioner Level 2
C.H.E.K HLC Level 3
|Specialties:||Fitness Education Instruction
Personal Training (Gym)
Strength and Conditioning
Elite Athletes Training
Sport Conditioning (Tennis / Soccer / Badminton / Wrestling)
Bodyweight Training (Callisthenics / Burpees / Squats / Lunges / Planks / Pull Ups / Push Ups)
High Intensity Training (HIT / High Reptitions / Explosive Workouts / Muscle Exhaustive Exercises)
High Performance Breathing
Olympic Weight Lifting Training
Speed Training (Sleds / Hurdles / Quickness)
Periodized Program Design (Long-term / Short-term Schedule Development)
|Affiliations:||Yes To Strength (Founder), CPTN (Course Conductor), CPTN (Practical Assessor)|
|Web Search:||Fitness Education Instruction Mississauga, Personal Training (Gym) Mississauga, Strength and Conditioning Mississauga, Elite Athletes Training Mississauga, Sport Conditioning (Tennis / Soccer / Badminton / Wrestling) Mississauga, Bodyweight Training (Callisthenics / Burpees / Squats / Lunges / Planks / Pull Ups / Push Ups) Mississauga, High Intensity Training (HIT / High Reptitions / Explosive Workouts / Muscle Exhaustive Exercises) Mississauga, High Performance Breathing Mississauga, Olympic Weight Lifting Training Mississauga, Kettlebell Training Mississauga, Speed Training (Sleds / Hurdles / Quickness) Mississauga, Periodized Program Design (Long-term / Short-term Schedule Development) Mississauga, International Presenter Mississauga|
Karsten Jensen’s Continuing Education Courses
Karsten has completed the following additional courses for self-improvement and to improve client training:
- SWIS Exercise Muscle Testing: Lower Body, Oct. 2007 (14 Hours)
- IFPA Speed Power Specialist, Jul. 2008 (7 Hours)
- CPTN Conference, Jul. 2008 (14 Hours)
- CPTN Conference, May 2009 (21 Hours)
- CPTN Conference, May 2010 (21 Hours)
- Introduction to Battling Ropes, Jun. 2011 (7 Hours)
- CPTN Conference, Jun. 2011 (14 Hours)
- CPTN Conference, May 2012 (21 Hours)
- Fascial Fitness, May 2013 (7 Hours)
- CPTN Conference, May 2013 (14 Hours)
- CPTN Conference, Jun. 2014 (21 Hours)
- Painful Backs Through the Lifecycle, Jun. 2015 (7 Hours)
- CPTN Conference, Jun. 2015 (14 Hours)
Karsten Jensen’s Top 10 Health & Fitness Reading Resources
- Brandon, L. & Chek, P. (2014). The Tennis Biomechanic's Manual. C.H.E.K Institute.
- Frank, W. & Dick, E. (2007). Sports Training Principles. Bloomsbury Academic.
- Kramer, W. & Fleck, S. (2007), Optimizing Serious Strength Training. Human Kinetics.
- Brandon, L. & Chek, P. (2001). Movement That Matters. C.H.E.K Institute.
- Bompa, T. (2000). Theory and Methodology of Training for Sports 4th Edition. Human Kinetics.
Karsten Jensen’s Clients Before/After Transformation Photos
No professional client before/after photos available.Before Photo 1 After Photo 1 Before Photo 2 After Photo 2 Before Photo 3 After Photo 3 Before Photo 4 After Photo 4
Note: All before and after transformation photos are cropped from shoulder to knees to protect client identities.
Karsten Jensen’s Videos of Practical / Instruction / Demonstrations
Karsten Jensen’s Awards / Media Recognition
- SuperStrength Show Interview 2015
- IGCT Online Interview 2014
- Danish International Federation - Training Scheduling - Performance Optimization with Periodization
Karsten Jensen’s Publications
- Jensen, K. (2010). The Flexible Periodization Method. The Write Fit.
Karsten Jensen’s Reviews / References / Testimonials
I have met with Karsten on several occasions to consult with him regarding high performance training. He is one of the most experienced and knowledgeable strength and conditioning specialists I know, and I have learned something new from every conversation we have had. If you are a trainer or coach looking to get the edge on the competition, or want to provide better service to your clients, I highly recommend you consider working with Karsten. He also has several great training resources for both personal trainers and strength coaches. – Josh H.
As a Jiu-Jitsu competitor my goals were to be strong, explosive and have great endurance. Karsten's training programs were specific to my needs and thus I experienced marked improvements in all categories. Since 2005 Karsten has had a counselling and valued role for my strength training. – Nichole S.
The Danish Badminton Federation has worked with Karsten Jensen as a Strength Coach from 2001 to 2007. Karsten was responsible for the program design and supervision of the training of the highest ranked and the most talented players. This has been very beneficial for the players and also for me as a badminton coach. Karsten has been very inspiring in his thorough professional attitude towards his work. Karsten also contributed through challenging players and coaches in all areas of strength and conditioning. I give him my highest recommendations. – Steen P.