Document Upload (CEC Proof of Completion / Profile Photo)
The following page is used to submit proof documents or photos to CPTN rather than screenshots or e-mail attachments.
For all File Submissions:
- Rename File (See examples below):
- First Aid and CPR.jpg
- Trainer Profile Photo.jpg
- <CourseTitle> Certificate.pdf
- <Unofficial/Official> Transcript.pdf
- <CourseCode> <CourseTitle> Outline.doc
- Upload File
Note: Remove personal identification from filename. Windows hides file extensions as the default setting. Please remove the duplicate file extension e.g.
For Profile (Before/After / Headshot):
- Take photo from Camera/Mobile Application
- Press Browse/Choose File
- Upload File
Note: Please do not submit photos with pets, crowds, drone/selfie stick angles, bedroom lighting, hands touching face, colourized, masking or vingetting effects.
For Profile Videos (Landscape View):
- Take video from Camera/Video Application
- Upload file to personal YouTube or Vimeo account
- Submit the links via Profile Submission / Update
Tip: A good profile photo excludes: special effects, pets, group hug, unusual training attire (i.e. suits, gowns, costumes), concealing objects (sunglasses, helmets, hoodies). Subject should be centered, avoiding shadows and direct lighting, feature a natural background (e.g. summer outdoors or studio indoors–avoiding brick walls or people), head up-right (or slight tilt), slight head-turn (non-confrontational) and a sincere smile (with teeth).