CPTN The Business of Personal Training Online
In this online course you will learn how to build a full personal training practice and run an efficient and successful fitness business.
- Review the advantages and disadvantages of working in a gym, corporate and private setting;
- Explain the accounting and taxation considerations;
- Identify time management, organization skills and filing ideas for your business;
- Evaluate future trends and opportunities that will exist in the future; and
- Describe how to build your business vision.
- a 45–page downloadable manual with case studies and learning exercises.
After purchasing the course you will receive login information that will provide you access to the 45–page downloadable manual. An online quiz must be completed and a grade of 80% or higher achieved in order to complete the course and earn continuing education credits.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Personal Trainers
- Chapter 2: Liability Prevention
- Chapter 3: Business Set Up
- Chapter 4: Where to Work
- Chapter 5: Sound Business Structure
- CPTN CECs: 4.0
- Passing Grade: 70%
- Successful completion of CPTN The Business of Personal Training quiz.
Quiz: 60 minutes
Member Fee: $84.00 CAD + HST
Non-Member Fee: $94.00 CAD + HST
- View the Online Courses page to register for the course.