Darren Grandel’s Personal Trainer Profile
|Specialties:||Personal Training (In-Home / In-Studio)
First Aid / CPR / AED Instructor
Ontario Police Fitness Appraiser
Martial Arts Instructor
|Web Search:||Personal Training (In-Home / In-Studio) West Lorne, First Aid / CPR / AED Instructor West Lorne, Ontario Police Fitness Appraiser West Lorne, Yoga Instructor West Lorne, Coach Mentor West Lorne, Martial Arts Instructor West Lorne|
Darren Grandel’s Continuing Education Courses
Darren has completed the following additional courses for self-improvement and to improve client training:
- CPTN The Art and Science of Personal Training - Intensive, Oct. 2014 (30 Hours)
- CPTN Post-Rehabilitation: Lower Body, Jun. 2015 (14 Hours)
- CPTN Post-Rehabilitation: Upper Body, Nov. 2015 (14 Hours)
- CPTN Conference, Jun. 2016 (7 Hours)
- YTS - FPM Mind-Body Specialist - I Am Strong - Intensive, Jul. 2017 (7 Hours)
- CPTN Conference, Jun. 2018 (7 Hours)
- CPTN Conference, May 2019 (7 Hours)
Darren Grandel’s Top 10 Health & Fitness Reading Resources
- CPTN. (2005). The Art & Science of Personal Training: The Essentials (4th ed.) Manual. CPTN Inc.
Darren Grandel’s Clients Before/After Transformation Photos
Note: All approved before/after transformation photos are cropped from shoulder to knees to protect identities.
Darren Grandel’s Videos of Practical / Instruction / Demonstrations
Darren Grandel’s Awards / Media Recognition
Darren Grandel’s Reviews / References / Testimonials
Darren Grandel has completed the CPTN-CPT theoretical examination which requires significant cognitive reasoning abilities and has also completed the associated practical examination which involves attentive listening, prompt thinking and communication skills. In addition, Darren has taken continuing education courses for self-improvement which should show a desire for growth, intelligence and that Darren is an over achiever who posesses a goal oriented mindset. As such we believe that Darren is someone who is trained to help teams succeed and clients meet their fitness goals. We are confident that Darren will be a great candidate to service the needs of fitness clients in the specialties indicated. – CPTN Inc.