David Dorken’s Personal Trainer Profile
|Certifications:|| First Aid
|Specialties:||Health and Fitness Education Instruction
Personal Training (In-Home / In-Office)
Senior Fitness Trainer (Age 50+)
|Web Search:||Health and Fitness Education Instruction Toronto, Personal Training (In-Home / In-Office) Toronto, Senior Fitness Trainer (Age 50+) Toronto|
David Dorken’s Continuing Education Courses
David has completed the following additional courses for self-improvement and to improve client training:
David Dorken’s Top 10 Health & Fitness Reading Resources
- ACSM. (2014). ACSM'S Resources for the Personal Trainer (4th ed.). Wolters Kluwer
- Bompa, T. & Buzzichelli, C. (2015). Periodization Training for Sports. (3d ed.) Human Kinetics.
- ACSM. (2003). ACSM's Exercise Management for Persons With Chronic Diseases and Disabilities (3d ed.). Human Kinetics
- Ferber, R. & MacDonald, S. (2014). Running Mechanics and Gait Analysis. Human Kinetics.
- Freedhoff, Y. (2014). The Diet Fix. Random House Canada.
- Lieberman, D. (2013). The Story of the Human Body. Pantheon Books.
- Magness, S. (2014). The Science of Running. Origin Publishing.
- NSCA. (2008). Essentials of Strength Training and Conditioning (3d ed.). National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Schoenfeld, B. (2016). Science and Development of Muscle Hypertrophy. Human Kinetics.
David Dorken’s Clients Before/After Transformation Photos
No public client before/after transformation photos available.Before Photo 1 After Photo 1 Before Photo 2 After Photo 2 Before Photo 3 After Photo 3 Before Photo 4 After Photo 4
Note: All approved before/after transformation photos are cropped from shoulder to knees to protect identities.
David Dorken’s Videos of Practical / Instruction / Demonstrations
David Dorken’s Awards / Media Recognition
David has not submitted references to reports, magazines, newspapers, radio or television media.
David Dorken’s Reviews / References / Testimonials
David Dorken has completed a theoretical examination which requires significant cognitive reasoning abilities and has also completed the CPTN-CPT practical examination which involves attentive listening, prompt thinking and communication skills. In addition, David has taken continuing education courses for self-improvement and is assurance that David is an over achiever, posesses a goal oriented mindset. As such we believe that David is someone who is guaranteed to help teams succeed and clients meet their fitness goals. We are confident that David will be a great candidate to service the needs of fitness clients in the specialties indicated. – CPTN Inc.