Meagan White’s Personal Trainer Profile
|Education:||Fitness and Health Promotion Diploma|
|Certifications:|| First Aid
Golf Fitness Certified
|Specialties:||Personal Training (In-Home)
Strength and Conditioning (Toning)
Sport Conditioning (Golf)
Women's Fitness Training
|Affiliations:||CPTN (Practical Assessor), Think Fitness Studios (Personal Trainer)|
|Web Search:||Personal Training Toronto, Balance Training Toronto, Strength and Conditioning Toronto, Sport Conditioning Toronto, Women's Fitness Training Toronto|
Meg White’s Continuing Education Courses
Meg has completed the following additional courses for self-improvement and to improve client training:
- YTS - Combination Exercises Online, May 2015 (7 Hours)
- SOPC - Shift Happens! Coaching Behaviour Change Through Internal Control Pyschology, Nov. 2016 (7 Hours)
- CPTN Conference, Jun. 2017 (7 Hours)
- Fascial Posture Training System Level 1, Feb. 2018 (7 Hours)
- SOPC - Shift Happens! Coaching Behaviour Change Through Internal Control Pyschology, Feb. 2019 (7 Hours)
- Fascial Posture Training System Online, Mar. 2020 (7 Hours)
Meg White’s Health & Fitness Reading Resources
- Meg has not submitted references to additional books which was has been read.
Meg White’s Client Before/After Transformation Photos
Meg White’s Videos of Practical / Instruction / Demonstrations
Meg White’s Awards / Media Recognition
- Rogers TV - Durham Health & Wellness series (Co-Host/Personal Trainer)
- Rogers TV - The PVL Finally Fit Challenge 1 & 2
- Rogers TV - Interactive Fitness 911
- Rogers TV - Living Well with PVL
Volunteer / Charities
Meg White’s Reviews / References / Testimonials
I wanted to find an in-home personal trainer in Toronto but was dreading the time it would take to find the right one. I found HHC and loved that their service was not based in a gym but on coming right to the gym in my apartment building! How convenient, this was brilliant, and the rates inexpensive! – Doug V.
After a stressful year that led me to totally abandon a healthy lifestyle, I was searching for a way to get back on track – a kick-start to healthy living. I not only wanted to lose weight, but gain strength and energy. I was really fortunate to discover HHC. Although, like most women, I had been on many diets and fitness programs, my Trainer taught me how to successfully balance my nutritional goals with a realistic fitness routine that included cardio and weight training. I really looked forward to the sessions! Although they were challenging, my Trainers patient, caring, and positive approach inspired me to work hard. Her wealth of experience and expertise helped me to create a personal blueprint for success. As a result I am now fitting into clothes I have not been able to wear for a long time. More importantly, I am confident that I will continue to make progress and not only achieve my ultimate goals, but maintain them. – Heather S.
For the first time, I am more dedicated and motivated than ever to reach my health and fitness goals. HHC gave me the tools I needed to begin a lifelong journey towards a healthy lifestyle. Being fit both mentally and physically is no longer a distant wish, but a reachable and realistic goal. Thank you HHC! – Orsolya T.