Greg Dixon’s Personal Trainer Profile
|Certifications:|| First Aid
Renegade Kettlebell Specialist
|Specialties:||Personal Training (In-Home)
Strength and Conditioning (Sandbags / Farmers Walk / Yoke Walk / Atlas Stones / Logs / Kegs / Ropes / Tires / Sledgehammers)
High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT / High Repetitions / Muscle Exhaustive Exercises)
Speed Training (Sleds / Hurdles / Speed / Quickness)
Martial Arts (MMA / Boxing / Kickboxing / Jiu-Jitsu / Wrestling / Grappling)
|Web Search:||Personal Training (In-Home) Mississauga, Kettlebell Training Mississauga, Strength and Conditioning (Sandbags / Farmers Walk / Yoke Walk / Atlas Stones / Logs / Kegs / Ropes / Tires / Sledgehammers) Mississauga, High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT / High Repetitions / Muscle Exhaustive Exercises) Mississauga, Speed Training (Sleds / Hurdles / Speed / Quickness) Mississauga, Core Training Mississauga, Martial Arts (MMA / Boxing / Kickboxing / Jiu-Jitsu / Wrestling / Grappling) Mississauga|
Greg Dixon’s Continuing Education Courses
Greg has completed the following additional courses for self-improvement and to improve client training:
- SST-NASE Speed Clinic, May 2013 (7 Hours)
- CPTN The Art and Science of Personal Training - Intensive, Nov. 2014 (30 Hours)
- FKCI - Fitness Kickboxing Level 1: Basic Instructor, Jul. 2014 (7 Hours)
- FKCI - Fitness Kickboxing Level 2: Advanced Instructor, Sep. 2015 (7 Hours)
- YTS - FPM Bodyweight Training Specialist - Part 1, Jul. 2016 (7 Hours)
- CPTN Conference, Jun. 2017 (7 Hours)
- YTS - FPM Bodyweight Training Specialist - Part 2, Nov. 2018 (7 Hours)
- YTS - A Course In Breathing: Breathing to Enhance Fitness and Athletic Performance, Sep. 2019 (7 Hours)
Greg Dixon’s Health & Fitness Reading Resources
- CPTN. (2012). The Art & Science of Personal Training: The Essentials (4th ed.) Manual. CPTN Inc.
Greg Dixon’s Clients Before/After Transformation Photos
Note: All approved before/after transformation photos are cropped from shoulder to knees to protect identities.
Greg Dixon’s Videos of Practical / Instruction / Demonstrations
Greg Dixon’s Awards / Media Recognition
Greg has not submitted references to reports, magazines, newspapers, radio or television media.
Greg Dixon’s Reviews / References / Testimonials
Greg Dixon has completed the CPTN-CPT theoretical examination which requires significant cognitive reasoning abilities and has also completed the associated practical examination which involves attentive listening, prompt thinking and communication skills. In addition, Greg has taken continuing education courses for self-improvement which should show a desire for growth, intelligence and that Greg is an over achiever who posesses a goal oriented mindset. As such we believe that Greg is someone who is trained to help teams succeed and clients meet their fitness goals. We are confident that Greg will be a great candidate to service the needs of fitness clients in the specialties indicated. – CPTN Inc.