Holly Higgins Personal Trainer Profile
|Certifications:|| First Aid
|Specialties:||Personal Training (In-Home / In-Studio / Gym)
Post Rehabilitation (Arm and Leg Injuries / Upper and Lower Back Pain / Repetitive Strain Injuries / Sports Injuries)
|Web Search:||Personal Training Squamish, Post Rehabilitation Squamish|
Holly Higgins Continuing Education Courses
Holly has completed the following additional courses for self-improvement and to improve client training:
- Twist Conditioning Sport Balance, Oct. 2014 (7 Hours)
- Prenatal Anatomy and Physiology, May 2015 (2 Hours)
- Prenatal Fitness Guidelines, May 2015 (2 Hours)
- Postnatal Anatomy and Physiology, Jul. 2015 (2 Hours)
- Postnatal Fitness Guidelines, Jul. 2015 (2 Hours)
- The Hip: Differential Diagnosis and Rehab, Mar. 2017 (7 Hours)
- Prenatal and Postnatal Fitness Specialist Certification, Apr. 2017 (7 Hours)
- Pelvic Health for the Non-Pelvic Health Practitioner Part 1, Aug. 2018 (7 Hours)
- Pelvic Health for the Non-Pelvic Health Practitioner Part 2 Clinical Applications, Apr. 2019 (7 Hours)
Holly Higgins Health & Fitness Reading Resources
- Holly has not submitted references to additional books which he has read.
Holly Higgins Clients Before/After Transformation Photos
Holly Higgins Videos of Practical / Instruction / Demonstrations
Holly Higgins Awards / Media Recognition
Holly has not submitted references to reports, magazines, newspapers, radio or television media.
Holly Higgins Reviews / References / Testimonials
Holly Higgins has completed the CPTN-CPT theoretical examination which requires significant cognitive reasoning abilities and has also completed the associated practical examination which involves attentive listening, prompt thinking and communication skills. In addition, Holly has taken continuing education courses for self-improvement which should show a desire for growth, intelligence and that Holly is an over achiever who posesses a goal oriented mindset. As such we believe that Holly is someone who is trained to help teams succeed and clients meet their fitness goals. We are confident that Holly will be a great candidate to service the needs of fitness clients in the specialties indicated. – CPTN Inc.