Holly Higgins Personal Trainer Profile
|Certifications:|| First Aid
|Specialties:||Fitness Education Instruction
Personal Training (In-Home / In-Studio / Gym)
Post Rehabilitation (Arm and Leg Injuries / Upper and Lower Back Pain / Repetitive Strain Injuries / Sports Injuries)
|Web Search:||Fitness Education Instruction Squamish, Personal Training (In-Home / In-Studio / Gym) Squamish, Post Rehabilitation (Arm and Leg Injuries / Upper and Lower Back Pain / Repetitive Strain Injuries / Sports Injuries) Squamish|
Holly Higgins Continuing Education Courses
Holly has completed the following additional courses for self-improvement and to improve client training:
- Twist Conditioning Sport Balance, Oct. 2014 (7 Hours)
- Prenatal Anatomy and Physiology, May 2015 (2 Hours)
- Prenatal Fitness Guidelines, May 2015 (2 Hours)
- Postnatal Anatomy and Physiology, Jul. 2015 (2 Hours)
- Postnatal Fitness Guidelines, Jul. 2015 (2 Hours)
- The Hip: Differential Diagnosis and Rehab, Mar. 2017 (7 Hours)
- Prenatal and Postnatal Fitness Specialist Certification, Apr. 2017 (7 Hours)
- Pelvic Health for the Non-Pelvic Health Practitioner, Aug. 2018 (14 Hours)
Holly Higgins Top 10 Health & Fitness Reading Resources
- CPTN. (2005). The Art & Science of Personal Training: The Essentials (4th ed.) Manual. CPTN Inc.
Holly Higgins Clients Before/After Transformation Photos
Note: All approved before/after transformation photos are cropped from shoulder to knees to protect identities.
Holly Higgins Videos of Practical / Instruction / Demonstrations
Holly Higgins Awards / Media Recognition
Holly has not submitted references to reports, magazines, newspapers, radio or television media.
Holly Higgins Reviews / References / Testimonials
Holly Higgins has completed the CPTN-CPT theoretical examination which requires significant cognitive reasoning abilities and has also completed the associated practical examination which involves attentive listening, prompt thinking and communication skills. In addition, Holly has taken continuing education courses for self-improvement which should show a desire for growth, intelligence and that Holly is an over achiever and posesses a goal oriented mindset. As such we believe that Holly is someone who is trained to help teams succeed and clients meet their fitness goals. We are confident that Holly will be a great candidate to service the needs of fitness clients in the specialties indicated. – CPTN Inc.