Susan Stasiak’s Personal Trainer Profile
|Education:||Fitness Leadership Diploma|
|Certifications:|| First Aid
Children's Fitness Coach
|Specialties:||Personal Training (In-Home / In-Studio / Gym)
Children's Fitness Coach
Nutrition Coaching (Eating for Sports Performance / Eating for Muscle Gain / Eating for Fat Loss / Meal Preparation / Diet Planning)
Group Fitness Instructor
|Affiliations:||City of Brampton (Personal Trainer / Group Fitness Instructor)|
|Web Search:||Personal Training (In-Home / In-Studio / Gym) Dundalk, Children's Fitness Coach Dundalk, Nutrition Coaching (Eating for Sports Performance / Eating for Muscle Gain / Eating for Fat Loss / Meal Preparation / Diet Planning) Dundalk, Group Fitness Instructor Dundalk, Olympic Lifting Dundalk|
Susan Stasiak’s Continuing Education Courses
Susan has completed the following additional courses for self-improvement and to improve client training:
- YTS - FPM Barbell Training Specialist - Progressive Olympic Lifting, Mar. 2016 (14 Hours)
- YTS - The Art of Exercise Instruction Online, Jul. 2017 (7 Hours)
- Unmasking Superfoods, Jul. 2018 (7 Hours)
- YTS - FPM Program Design Specialist - Exercise Creation - Online, Jul. 2019 (7 Hours)
Susan Stasiak’s Health & Fitness Reading Resources
- Stoppani, J. (2014). Encyclopedia of Muscle Strength (2nd ed.). Human Kinetics.
- Coulson, M. (2014). The Fitness Instructor's Handbook: A Professionals Complete Guide (2nd ed.). Firefly Books.
- Clarke, N. (2013). Sports Nutrition Guidebook (5th ed.). Human Kinetics.
Susan Stasiak’s Clients Before/After Transformation Photos
Note: All approved before/after transformation photos are cropped from shoulder to knees to protect identities.
Susan Stasiak’s Videos of Practical / Instruction / Demonstrations
Susan Stasiak’s Awards / Media Recognition
Susan has not submitted references to reports, magazines, newspapers, radio or television media.
Susan Stasiak’s Reviews / References / Testimonials
Susan Stasiak has completed the CPTN-CPT theoretical examination which requires significant cognitive reasoning abilities and has also completed the associated practical examination which involves attentive listening, prompt thinking and communication skills. In addition, Susan has taken continuing education courses for self-improvement which should show a desire for growth, intelligence and that Susan is an over achiever who posesses a goal oriented mindset. As such we believe that Susan is someone who is trained to help teams succeed and clients meet their fitness goals. We are confident that Susan will be a great candidate to service the needs of fitness clients in the specialties indicated. – CPTN Inc.