CPTN-CPT Program Design Tutorial
The Program Design tutorial is designed to teach candidates pursing the CPT distinction how to use the CPTN program design templates. Program Design is thought in The Art and Science of Personal Training workshop however those not attending the Workshop might find it difficult to complete this written component of the practical assessment.
- To enhance your understanding of the 5 Steps of the program design process as outlined in the program design chapter of CPTN The Art & Science of Personal Training: The Essentials (4th Edition) Manual
- To provide you with the basics needed to complete the written program design component of the CPTN-CPT practical assessment.
- Review of the 5 steps of the program design process
- Overview of mesocycles and acute program variables
- Review of client profile, CPTN macro plan and CPTN program design templates
- Review of a case study
- 4 video clips that demonstrate the use of the program design process
After purchasing this tutorial you will receive login information that will provide you access to the tutorial materials.
Note: There are no CECs awarded or examinations to take upon completion. Tutorials are not petitionable.
Fee (HST included): CPTN Member $69.00 CAD / Non-Member $112.00 CAD
- View the Tutorials page to register for the tutorial.