CPTN-CPT Program Design Tutorial
The Program Design tutorial is designed to teach candidates pursing the CPT distinction how to use the CPTN program design templates. Program Design is thought in The Art and Science of Personal Training workshop however those not attending the Workshop might find it difficult to complete this written component of the practical assessment.
- Explain the 5 steps of the program design process as outlined in the program design chapter of CPTN The Art & Science of Personal Training: The Essentials (4th Edition) Manual
- Explain the basics needed to complete the written program design component of the practical assessment.
- Review of the 5 steps of the program design process
- Review of mesocycles and acute program variables
- Review of client profile, CPTN macro plan and CPTN program design templates
- Review of a client case study
- 4 video clips that demonstrate the use of the program design process
Note: Login details to the tutorial materials will be provided after purchase. There are no CECs awarded or examinations to take upon completion. Tutorials are not petitionable for CECs for certification renewal.
Fee (HST included): CPTN Member $69.00 CAD / Non-Member $112.00 CAD
- View the Tutorials page to register for the tutorial.