ZFA - Anatomy of Movement - Upper & Lower Limbs and Spine
We have combined our Functional Assessment, Activation, and Kinesiology Taping (FAAKT) and Functional Range of Motion (FROM) courses to provide trainers with a complete workshop on functional anatomy. Fitness professionals will learn how to identify muscle dysfunction by employing muscle strength testing and muscle length testing.
Topics covered will include the following:
- Cervical Spine
- Thoracic Spine
- Glenohumeral Joint
- Shoulder Joint
- Elbow Joint
- Lumbar Spine
Once individual muscle dysfunction is identified, participants will then learn how to improve muscle function using tools within the scope of practice of a personal trainer. These include the following:
- Functional Range of Motion® protocols to improve muscle length
- Activation exercises to enhance neuromuscular function
- Kinesiology Taping (Kinesiotaping) applications to enhance muscle function
Upon learning how to identify and correct muscle dysfunction, common exercises will be broken down based on muscle function and rebuilt and improved by addressing and correcting any muscle dysfunction.
- Educate professionals about functional anatomy
- Educate professionals on how to perform muscle strength testing and muscle length testing
- Educate professionals on how to address muscle dysfunction using tools within the scope of a personal trainer
- Provide fitness professionals with the tools to design safe and effective programs based on muscle function and dysfunction
- Prepare fitness professionals for various continuing education courses
- Receipt of FUNCTIONAL ANATOMY SPECIALIST – UPPER, LOWER, SPINE certificate will be granted after achieving a passing grade of 80% on the online exam to be completed after the workshop.
- View the Workshop Schedule for available workshops.