Paul Aspinall’s Personal Trainer Profile
|Certifications:|| First Aid
|Specialties:||Fitness Education Instruction
Personal Training (Gym)
Sport Conditioning (Tennis / Squash / Badminton / Racquet Sports)
Strength and Conditioning (Toning)
|Affiliations:||CPTN (CPTN Course Conductor), Seneca College (Professor)|
|Web Search:||Fitness Education Instruction Markham, Personal Training (Gym) Markham, Sport Conditioning (Tennis / Squash / Badminton / Racquet Sports) Markham, Strength and Conditioning (Toning) Markham|
Paul Aspinall’s Continuing Education Courses
Paul has completed the following additional courses for self-improvement and to improve client training:
- CPTN Conference, Jun. 2005 (7 Hours)
- CPTN Conference, Jul. 2008 (7 Hours)
- Misconceptions of Strength, May 2009 (7 Hours)
- Sheridan College Teaching Strategies, Nov. 2012 (7 Hours)
- Sheridan College Teaching Strategies, Mar. 2013 (7 Hours)
- Sheridan College Teaching Strategies, Nov. 2014 (7 Hours)
- Sheridan College Teaching Strategies, Mar. 2015 (7 Hours)
- Sheridan College Teaching Strategies, Nov. 2016 (7 Hours)
- Sheridan College Teaching Strategies, Mar. 2017 (7 Hours)
Paul Aspinall’s Top 10 Health & Fitness Reading Resources
- CPTN. (2005). The Art & Science of Personal Training: The Essentials (4th ed.) Manual. CPTN Inc.
Paul Aspinall’s Clients Before/After Transformation Photos
No public client before/after transformation photos available.Before Photo 1 After Photo 1 Before Photo 2 After Photo 2 Before Photo 3 After Photo 3 Before Photo 4 After Photo 4
Note: All approved before/after transformation photos are cropped from shoulder to knees to protect identities.
Paul Aspinall’s Videos of Practical / Instruction / Demonstrations
Paul Aspinall’s Awards / Media Recognition
Paul has not submitted references to reports, magazines, newspapers, radio or television media.
Paul Aspinall’s Reviews / References / Testimonials
Paul Aspinall has completed a theoretical examination which requires significant cognitive reasoning abilities and has also completed the CPTN-CPT practical examination which involves attentive listening, prompt thinking and communication skills. In addition, Paul has taken continuing education courses for self-improvement which indicates that Paul is an over achiever and posesses a goal oriented mindset. As such we believe that Paul is someone who is trained to help teams succeed and clients meet their fitness goals. We are confident that Paul will be a great candidate to service the needs of fitness clients in the specialties indicated. – CPTN Inc.