Michael Chapman’s Personal Trainer Profile
|Certifications:|| First Aid
|Specialties:||Fitness Education Instruction (Lecturer / Presenter)
Personal Training (In-Studio)
Yoga Training (Yoga for Postural Correction / Yoga for Improved Breathing / Yoga for Balance / Yoga for Athletic Performance / Yoga for Endurance / Yoga for Stretching)
|Affiliations:||Breathe Into Motion (Founder), Yoga Alliance (Registered Yoga School), International Association of Yoga Therapist|
|Web Search:||Fitness Education Instruction (Lecturer / Presenter) Cambridge, Personal Training (In-Studio) Cambridge, Yoga Training (Yoga for Postural Correction / Yoga for Improved Breathing / Yoga for Balance / Yoga for Athletic Performance / Yoga for Endurance / Yoga for Stretching) Cambridge|
Michael Chapman’s Continuing Education Courses
Michael has completed the following additional courses for self-improvement and to improve client training:
- CPTN Conference, Jul. 2008 (7 Hours)
- CPTN Conference, May 2010 (7 Hours)
- CPTN Conference, Jun. 2011 (7 Hours)
- CPTN Conference, Jun. 2013 (7 Hours)
- CPTN Post-Rehabilitation: Upper Body, Nov. 2014 (14 Hours)
- CPTN Post-Rehabilitation: Lower Body, May 2015 (14 Hours)
- YTS - Combination Exercises Online, Apr. 2017 (7 Hours)
- CPTN Conference, Jun. 2017 (7 Hours)
- CPTN Conference, Jun. 2018 (7 Hours)
Michael Chapman’s Top 10 Health & Fitness Reading Resources
- Iyengar, B.K.S. (2015). Light on Yoga: The Definitive Guide to Yoga Practice. Harper Collins.
- Iyengar, B.K.S. (2013). Light on Pranayama: The Definitive Guide to the Art of Breathing. Harper Thorsons.
- Kaminoff, L. (2011). Yoga Anatomy (2nd ed.). Human Kinetics.
- Long, R. (2009). The Key Muscles of Yoga: Scientific Keys, Volume I. Greenleaf Books.
- Long, R. (2009). The Key Poses of Yoga: Scientific Keys, Volume II. Greenleaf Books.
Michael Chapman’s Clients Before/After Transformation Photos
Note: All approved before/after transformation photos are cropped from shoulder to knees to protect identities.
Michael Chapman’s Videos of Practical / Instruction / Demonstrations
Michael Chapman’s Awards / Media Recognition
Michael Chapman’s Reviews / References / Testimonials
In the 25 years that I have been teaching Yoga, Mike Chapman is one of the most knowledgeable yoga colleagues that I have met. His knowledge of yoga theory, the nuances of yoga asanas, human physiology and how the three inter-connect is superior to anyone else I have met. He’s also enthusiastic and passionate about the craft and that is reflected in the enthusiasm and passion of his students. – Caron S.
As a physician and former physical educator, I am impressed by Mike Chapman’s extensive knowledge of anatomy and biomechanics. He is also extremely proficient at applying this knowledge to his yoga students’ individual needs. In doing so, he provides an effective and safe exercise environment. I highly recommend his classes for anyone suffering with rehab issues, or any athlete wanting to round out their training and help to decrease their likelihood of injuries. – Dr. Tracy H.
Of all the training methods I participate in, from weight lifting to mountain biking, Mike’s yoga is the most physically challenging. Mike’s classes have allowed me to achieve the greatest results, from the narrowing of my waist to the development of upper-body strength and definition. I don’t only think of Mike as my yoga instructor, but my personal trainer as well. I would recommend Mike’s yoga system to any athlete that would like to improve or enhance their overall training. – Jason J.