Return and Refund Policies
The CPTN's return polices are fair and designed to protect both consumer and businesses from operational issues.
- Cancellation of attendance at a Workshop or Confernece must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org 1 week prior start date.
- A processing fee of 20% will be charged for all refunds to offset rescheduling costs.
- Refunds for workshops will be issued excluding cost of shipping with upon receipt of returned, unopened items.
- No refunds will be issued to requests made after a live course start date.
- No refunds will be issued once an exam has been attempted. Rewrites at lower cost or 1 test reissue option provided.
- No refunds will be issued for online courses that issue downloadable content and videos.
- Refunds for Courses shipped excluding cost of shipping will be issued upon receipt of returned, unopened items.
- Refunds for Products shipped excluding cost of shipping will be issued upon receipt of returned, unopened items.
- All invalid or altered transactions with incorrect amounts will be voided and Internet orders cancelled.
Note: Late cancellation affects dependant third-parties or hosting whom would have benefited from scheduling another service provider or for their own internal utilization. Polices listed are also subject to change with new developments.