Nico Alfieri’s Personal Trainer Profile
|Certifications:|| First Aid
Precision Nutrition Level 1
|Specialties:||Personal Training (In-Home / In-Studio)
Bootcamp Training (Outdoor)
Nutrition Coaching (Eating to Detox / Eating for Performance / Eating for Fat Loss / Meal Preparation / Diet Planning)
Online Personal Training
Strength Training (Fat Loss / Conditioning)
Weight Management (Fat Loss)
|Affiliations:||Fit U Today (Founder)|
|Web Search:||Personal Training (In-Home / In-Studio) Hamilton, Bootcamp Training (Outdoor) Hamilton, Nutrition Coaching (Eating to Detox / Eating for Performance / Eating for Fat Loss / Meal Preparation / Diet Planning) Hamilton, Online Personal Training Hamilton, Strength Training (Fat Loss / Conditioning) Hamilton, Weight Management (Fat Loss) Hamilton|
Nico Alfieri’s Continuing Education Courses
Nico has completed the following additional courses for self-improvement and to improve client training:
- Precision Nutrition Certification Level 1, Dec. 2015 (14 Hours)
- Human Kinetics Be A Successful In-Home / Mobile Trainer, Apr. 2018 (7 Hours)
- Human Kinetics Strength Training for Fat Loss, Apr. 2018 (7 Hours)
- Human Kinetics Exercise for Knee and Hip Replacement, Sep. 2018 (7 Hours)
- Human Kinetics Exercise and Diabetes, Sep. 2018 (4 Hours)
- Human Kinetics Knee Stabilization, Aug. 2019 (4 Hours)
Nico Alfieri’s Top 10 Health & Fitness Reading Resources
- CPTN. (2005). The Art & Science of Personal Training: The Essentials (4th ed.) Manual. CPTN Inc.
Nico Alfieri’s Clients Before/After Transformation Photos
Note: All approved before/after transformation photos are cropped from shoulder to knees to protect identities.
Nico Alfieri’s Videos of Practical / Instruction / Demonstrations
Nico Alfieri’s Awards / Media Recognition
- DeMontis, R. (2018). Shake Off the Cold Winter Months and Slip Into Spring Health. The Toronto Sun. Web.
- Demontis, R. (2018). Father's Day Grilling & Fitness Tips!. The Toronto Sun. Web.
Nico Alfieri’s Reviews / References / Testimonials
I would not hesitate in endorsing Nico Alfieri for any health and fitness needs you may have. Several months ago I faced surgery on my knees, but postponed as I realized I was not in great shape for the surgery - both physically and emotionally. A friend recommended Mr. Alfieri, who helped put into place a plan of action that included healthy eating and a solid fitness plan that fit into my daily schedule, to take place seven months before my surgery. Within that time Mr. Alfieri helped me find purpose and a goal: I not only started eating better, but I lost weight and I became fit, working out both upper and lower body strength, which helped tremendously when it came time for my bilateral knee replacement surgery. Mr. Alfieri encouraged me on a daily basis and for this I am forever grateful, as I sailed through this surgery feeling optimistic and positive. I would not hesitate in endorsing Mr. Alfieri for any health and fitness needs you may have - should you be training for a marathon, or training to just have a healthy lifestyle. I certainly am more than happy with the commitment Mr. Alfieri offered and I have become the better person for it. – Rita D.