CPTN Certified Personal Trainer
This area will cover liability, waivers, informed consent and safety precautions.
- To understand the administration of the PAR-Q and PAR-X
- To understand the use of waivers and informed consent forms
- To know safety precautions within a fitness setting
- To know emergency first aid
- Ontario Ministry of Culture, Tourism & Recreation. (1991). The Professional’s Guide to Fitness Safety.
- National Fitness Leadership Advisory Committee. (1983). Considerations for the Fitness Leader – Legal Liability.