CPTN Certified Yoga Specialist (CPTN-CYS)
Certified Yoga Specialist candidates must:
- Be age 18 or older.
- Hold current Certified Personal Trainer distinction.
- Hold current First Aid certification.
- Hold current Adult-Child-Infant CPR C/AED certification.
- Complete the CPTN Yoga Level 1: Basic Yoga Practice workshop.
- Complete the CPTN Yoga Level 2: Advanced Yoga Practice workshop.
- Complete the CPTN Yoga Level 3: Yoga for Athletes and Personal Trainers workshop.
The CPTN Yoga Specialist exam is the final step required to become a CPTN Certified Yoga Specialist. The theory exam consists of 60 random selected multiple-choice questions based on the CPTN Yoga – Level 1, 2 and 3 workshops. It is 90 minutes (1.5 hours) in duration and requires a passing grade of 75% or a score of (45/60).
- Passing Grade: Theory Exam – 75% / Practical Exam – 75%
- You will earn the designation CPTN-CYS.
Exam: 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
Fee (HST included): CPTN Member $150.00 CAD / Non-member $210.00 CAD. Fees include both theory and practical exams.
- View the Examinations page to register for the exam.