CPTN Certified Yoga Specialist (CPTN-CYS)
Certified Yoga Specialist candidates must:
- Be age 18 or older.
- Hold current Certified Personal Trainer distinction.
- Hold current First Aid (STANDARD or EMERGENCY) certification.
- Hold current Adult-Child-Infant CPR C/AED certification.
- Complete the CPTN Yoga Level 1: Basic Yoga Practice workshop.
- Complete the CPTN Yoga Level 2: Advanced Yoga Practice workshop.
- Complete the CPTN Yoga Level 3: Yoga for Athletes and Personal Trainers workshop.
The CPTN Yoga Specialist exam is the final step required to become a CPTN Certified Yoga Specialist. The theory exam consists of 60 random selected multiple-choice questions based on the CPTN Yoga – Level 1, 2 and 3 workshops. It is 90 minutes (1.5 hours) in duration and requires a passing grade of 75% (45/60).
- Duration: 90 Minutes (1 Hour 30 Minutes) – 60 multiple-choice questions
- Passing Grade: Theory Exam – 75% / Practical Exam – 75%
- You will earn the designation CPTN-CYS.
- View the Examinations page to register for the exam.