CPT Practice Exam B
The CPT Practice Exam B helps test takers gain confidence in writing the actual CPTN-CPT Certification theory exam.
You Will Be Able To:
- Develop a clear understanding of the content of the actual exam
- Gain a better understanding with the organization of the exam questions
- Become more familiar with the time constraints of the actual exam
- Assess personal strengths and weaknesses in various categories of the exam
Practice Exam Features:
- 37 questions based on the CPTN The Art & Science of Personal Training: The Essentials (4th Edition) Manual
- 60 minutes (1 hour) time limit to complete questions
- Immediate grade upon completion of the practice exam
- Passing Grade: 75%
- CPTN CECs: You will not earn CECs for practice exams.
- You will gain confidence in writing the real exam.
Member Fee: $30.00 CAD + HST
Non-Member Fee: $40.00 CAD + HST
- View the Online Practice Exams table to register for the exam.