Bone Fit™ Basics
Bone Fit™ basics is an evidence-informed exercise training workshop designed for exercise professionals to provide training on the most appropriate, safe and effective methods to prescribe and progress exercise for those with osteoporosis. This workshop is recommended for Certified Personal Trainers, Fitness Instructors, Rehabilitation Aid/Personal Support Workers overseeing or implementing exercise programs.
You will learn:
- Identification of at-risk population, fracture risk assessment
- Overview of the most current research on safe movement
- Safe exercise prescription and adaptation of activities
- Complete E-Modules prior to workshop
- Bring Yoga Mat/Towel to workshop for exercise demonstrations
- Pen, pencil, etc…
- Lunch (1 hour break)
- View the Workshop Schedule for available workshops.