CPTN Training Camp for Practical Assessors
Become a CPTN Practical Assessor for your area and play a key role in the certification of new personal trainers. You will be taught the essentials of how to effectively assess candidates using CPTN’s unique assessment tool. You will learn the skills necessary to successfully evaluate candidates on their skills in cardiovascular training, resistance training, program design, and communication.
- Hold a current CPTN-CPT certification for a minimum of 3 years.
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in Personal Training.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Access to a computer, internet and e-mail.
- Basic computing skills and understanding of Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Resume with scanned copies of indicated credentials.
Complete the Practical Assessor Application found in the Members Portal and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org including the requirements. Successful applicants will be informed of acceptance and sent an invoice for the registration fee.
- View the Workshop Schedule for available workshops.