ZFA - Functional Assessment, Activation and Kinesio Taping
Functional Assessment and Activation is a two-part course (upper and lower limb) that builds upon the intro Functional Anatomy Specialist Level 1 Online program. Specifically, the focus is upon muscle assessment, functional assessment and kinesiology taping. Upon identifying common patterns of muscle dysfunction, students will learn how to correct them using the following paradigm: test; activate; re-test; tape.
- Educate professionals about functional anatomy.
- Educate professionals on how to perform muscle-testing.
- Educate professionals and to perform kinesio taping protocols to enhance muscle function.
- Provide fitness professionals with the tools to design safe and effective programs based on muscle function and dysfunction.
- Prepare fitness professionals for various continuing education courses.
- Functional Assessment, Activation and Kinesiology Taping Manual
- Proprioceptive Taping Manual
- Notebooks, pen, pencil, paper, etc…
- View the Workshop Schedule for available workshops.